Delivery Within Singapore
- We offer FREE standard shipping in Singapore on all orders above $50
- On all orders below $50, a $6 flat fee standard shipping rate applies in Singapore.
- Standard shipping is 3-5 days delivery time.
- Returns accepted within 30 days. Please read Returns & Exchanges for more information. Indosole offer full warranty on defective products.
Deliveries Outside of Singapore
We offer delivery to the following countries in SE Asia:
- Hong Kong
International delivery costs are from SG$25. Please refer to Shipping Calculator at Checkout for the amount. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email informing you of the carrier. Deliveries will be made within 5-14 working days. Any local taxes incurred must be settled directly by the customer with the local forwarder. International exchange fees are borne by the customer.
Returns / Exchanges Information
Not the right size? Colour doesn’t match your outfit / bag / mood? Not a problem.
We will be happy to refund or exchange your Indosole’s if you have purchased them directly from us, with the following conditions:
- Your purchase is a) unused, b) in the same condition that you received them; and c) in the original box, undamaged,
- Your purchase is within 30 days of the original purchase date and you can provide receipt or proof of purchase.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless an error occurred on our part while shipping your order.
- Your original purchase was not a sale item. Please note that for damaged or faulty goods, an exchange or return on a damaged or faulty item is allowed
- If you purchased your Indosole’s from an independent retailer, please contact them directly for their exchange or return policy. You can email us at email@example.com if you have any queries.
- An exchange is subjected to stock availability and we reserve the right to do an exchange by way of an item(s) of a similar value, refunding via store credit, refunding via the original payment method, or any other methods at the discretion of Indosole Pte Ltd.
- The customer is responsible for bearing the cost of sending the product back to Indosole Pte Ltd unless the product is faulty or damaged.
- For Singapore-only exchanges, we will bear the cost of sending you a replacement product.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and whether it meets our exchanges & refunds policy.
- Once approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Returns / Exchanges Process:
- Complete the Returns / Exchanges Form.
- Either email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org or slip it in your return mail package
- Send us your goods back in the post and we will let you know as soon as your return is received. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
For International shipments - We cannot offer merchandise exchanges on orders shipped internationally. Please email us direct at email@example.com to discuss exchanges & returns from your country.